with forms, form validations, Data Binding, routing, using HTTPClient class to consume RESTful APIs. It enables a participant to get good hands-on experience in developing rich client applications using Angular. It can help open up lots of career opportunities to IT professionals.
- Install and configure the development environment for developing and testing Angular applications.
- Create and execute Typescript programs using Typescript programming features such as basic types, classes, interface, functions, arrays, data types loops etc.
- Create and use components, Work with structural directives, and create custom directives.
- Write angular code using property binding, style binding, class binding and data binding in Angular applications.
- Implement event handling, custom events Event Emitters in angular applications.
- Work with built-in pipes provided by Angular, use built-in Directives and create custom pipes and directives.
- Create model driven forms; perform Form validations, create template driven forms.
- Implement routing in Angular applications, nested routes, routes with parameters
- Create and use Angular Services, create and consume Restful services using Http Client
- Developers upgrading from AngularJS 1.x or above
- Product design based on Industry requirements
- A set of hands-on exercises mapped to each topic
- Browser – Mozilla Firefox, Visual studio Code , Node.js, NPM, AngularCLI, Angular7
• Introduction to Typescript,
• Typescript Types, programming features such as variables, data types,
functions, arrays, classes, interfaces, classes, functions.
• Setup the development environment for working typescript programs.
• Set up the development environment for working with Angular application.
• Install Visual studio Code IDE for developing Angular applications.
• Creating HelloWorld Angular applications. Understand the directories and
files of Angular project
• Introduction to building blocks such as Angular Components and Modules.
• Creating and using components,
• Decorators in Angular, use of @component decorator, @component
decorator properties such as template, templateUrl, styles & styleUrl,
• Registering components,
• Using @Input, and @Output.
• Introduction to Modules in Angular,
• Built-in modules of Angular,
• Use of @NgModule decorator, properties of @NgModule decorator.
• Creating custom modules and using them.
• Introduction to Directives and its types. Working with Structural Directive –
ngFor and ngIf. Use of <ng-template>
• Creating custom structural directive
• Working with built-in Attribute directives such as ng-Style and ng-Class.
• Creating and using Custom attribute directives.
• Introduction to built-in Pipes in Angular
• Creating and using custom pipe
• Understanding various types of bindings in Angular,
• Property binding, class binding, style binding,
• One-way and two-way data binding,
• Event Bindings, Introduction to EventEmitters and using them.
• Creating Model driven forms ,
• Creating Template driven forms,
• Form validations
• Routing in Angular,
• Creating and configuring Routes,
• Route parameters, RouterOutlet, RouterLink binding,
• app.router.ts file
• Introduction to Service in Angular,
• creating Services, use of @Injectable Decorator,
• Injecting a Service,
• registering the service globally and at component level.
• HTTPClient class HttpClientModule
• Creating and Consuming an Restful API using angular-in-memory-web-api,
• Calling this service using HTTPClient-get , post